New York, NY or Remote
Frameable builds thoughtfully-designed tools for work and play, with a focus on remote-first digital experiences for team collaboration and social connection. We are a friendly and experienced team that values a growth mindset, open communication, and asking good questions. We appreciate well-designed virtual interactions and experiences and feel lucky to have them every day with each other while making them possible for our users.
Join us in shaping the future of virtual events and workspaces with our current digital product lineup. Frameable Events is a virtual events platform that translates the rich interactions of in-person events to the virtual space. Rehive is a new take on a virtual office that explores bringing serendipity to remote work. Our products are still early in their lifecycles but are used daily by small startups and Fortune 500 companies, in industries ranging from technology to education.
We are seeking a well-rounded Product & Visual Designer with a strong aesthetic sensibility and passion for delivering product solutions that delight our users. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the product design process and excited to help us develop our visual identity and brand in marketing related materials.
- Work with other designers and cross-functional team members in a highly collaborative environment, making informed decisions based on qualitative and quantitative data
- Lead an end-to-end product design process and ship features
- Take full ownership of your work and you take responsibility for every detail each step of the way
- Inspire what's possible by quickly producing multiple concepts, knowing when to apply attention to detail and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes
- Communicate clearly to present your work at different stages
- Actively participate in design critiques to give and receive feedback from other designers to make your work stronger
- Be able to think long and short-term to meet the constraints of a continuous release process while iterating toward a future vision
- Work with the design team to build our design systems and visual language
- Support our growth efforts by working with the marketing team on campaigns
- Passionate about solving hard problems and make remote work actually work
- Experience designing at scalable, consumer-facing products and shipping applications or software
- Comfortable with / interested in modern design software like Figma, prototyping tools, video editing, ebooks, illustration
- Excellent communicator and can clearly articulate your design decisions, knowing that others’ expectations may differ from your intuition
- You have a user- and data-focused design mentality and are constantly looking to sharpen your instincts through user feedback and data insight
- You have the ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- You have a clean, modern aesthetic and are excited to help build our visual brand and are supporting marketing efforts
- You have a portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work as well as visual design