Vice President of Channel Sales
New York, NY or Remote
Are you a dynamic and results-driven sales leader with a passion for driving channel growth? Do you have a proven track record in building successful channel programs with Microsoft partners? We are seeking a highly experienced VP of Channel Sales to join our software company, specializing in a new revolutionary add-on solutions for Microsoft Teams and Outlook. This is an exciting opportunity to lead our growing channel sales efforts and shape the future growth of our organization.
Frameable is on a mission to make virtual collaboration feel as easy, fun, and productive as turning around and talking to each other. Our suite of Microsoft apps does exactly this, all from within the trusted Microsoft product line.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive channel sales strategy in alignment with the company's overall business objectives.
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with Microsoft partners to drive revenue growth and expand market reach inside the Microsoft ecosystem of partners
- Identify and onboard new channel partners, ensuring they receive the necessary training and support to effectively sell and promote our software solutions to their customers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing and product development, to create and implement channel-specific sales initiatives and programs.
- Monitor and analyze market trends, competitor activities, and customer feedback to identify opportunities for product enhancements and market expansion.
- Drive sales performance and revenue targets through effective sales forecasting, pipeline management, and performance evaluation.
- Provide strategic guidance and leadership to the sales team, fostering a high-performance culture and promoting professional development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, or Marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- MBA or Graduate Degree preferred
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in channel sales within the software industry, with a strong focus on partnering with Microsoft and building successful channel programs.
- 5+ years in partner channel with a proven track record of successfully managing partnerships.
- 5+ years previous experience in productivity software or an associated industry
- Experience working with national/global partners.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and driving revenue -growth through channel sales partnerships.
- In-depth understanding of the Microsoft ecosystem, particularly Microsoft Teams & Outlook.
- Experience growing Microsoft Marketplace presence and engagements with partners and Microsoft sellers
- Must demonstrate recent experience and wins in the Microsoft partner community.
- Exceptional relationship-building and communication skills, with the ability to effectively engage and influence partners at all levels.
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with experience in leading and motivating sales teams.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities to identify and capitalize on market opportunities.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Join our innovative and rapidly growing company as our VP of Channel Sales to build and lead our partner practice while playing a pivotal role in expanding our market presence and driving revenue growth through strategic channel partnerships in the Microsoft Ecosystem. If you have the required experience and are eager to make an impact, we would love to hear from you. Apply now and be part of our exciting journey!
At Frameable we are committed to cultivating a work environment that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive. We welcome individuals of all backgrounds and provide equal opportunities to all applicants regardless of their education, diversity of opinion, race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or affiliation in any other protected group.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and achievements.